Intro to Best Shampoo for Colored Hair
Are you wanting to protect your colored hair from fading for as long as possible?
You’ve probably already tried the usual color care products on the market, right?
Caring for colored hair requires some extra attention beyond what “they” tell you to help keep the color vibrant and hair healthy.
Using lukewarm water to shampoo your hair helps prevent the hair cuticle from opening up and fading your color.
Limit thermal styling because excessive heat from blow dryers, curling wands, flat irons, and curling irons can damage the hair causing hair color to fade.
Also, use the tools at lower temperatures and always use a heat protectant spray prior to thermal styling.
Using color-safe shampoos, masks, and hair care products is especially important, but all are not created the same.
Colored hair can become dry and easily damaged, so using products that help restore moisture and keep hair healthy is essential.
Best Shampoo for Colored Hair
Here are a few things to look for when choosing your shampoo and
hair care products:
1. Sulfate-free formulas: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is a common surfactant that is used in most shampoos. It is the ingredient responsible for making all the bubbles and lather when shampooing. It also strips the natural oils from your hair and scalp, causing dryness and irritation.
This is why it is essential for you to use a shampoo that is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS).
2. Use gentle formulas: Colored hair is more delicate than untreated hair, so it’s important to use gentle formulas. Make sure they are free of silicone and its derivatives, acrylates, polymers, SLS, parabens, salt, gluten, mineral oil, phosphates, PABA, petrolatum, and phthalates. Products by Belegenza are free of all of these!
3. Contain moisturizing ingredients: Use products specifically blended with aloe and premium extracts of botanicals, vitamins, and antioxidants to renew, replenish, and protect your colored hair.
4. Silicone coatings from conditioners & thermal protectants:
Use products that are silicone free. Though silicone may cover the cuticle and seems to help retain color, it also gives a false sense of security especially with application of heat. Silicone barriers can withstand heat over 400 degrees F., which is way too much for hair fibers and at the same time damages the color molecules causing faster fading and dryness.
Conclusion to Best Shampoo for Colored Hair
It’s important to give your colored hair extra TLC to help keep your color vibrant.
Belegenza has put together the best products for your hair care routine to simplify things.
Simply check out the Color-Safe Color Saving package by Belegenza.
Created from a breakthrough extraction process, the ingredients in these products penetrate like no silicone derivative can.
Starting with a “nasties-free” formula, there are no sulfates, parabens, salts, mineral oil or petrolatum, paba, and more.
Belegenza is the world’s first and finest silicone free product line that handles hair color above and beyond salon major brands, and at the same time nourishes the scalp and follicles for hair growth results.
With this combination the common “complaint” is that “my roots are growing in faster, so even though my haircolor lasts longer than ever, but I need to do my roots more often!”
What a great problem, right?
More vibrant color.
Longer lasting haircolor.
Luxurious moisture from roots to ends.
Hair that feels like it’s never been colored due to the advanced ingredients in VirgINity Hair Repair (use only once per 7 shampoos because it lasts in the hair longer than any hair repair product on the market).
So, if you want your best hair color saving results ever, this is for you.
Protect your hair
from root to tip
from start to finish.
Experience longer lasting color,
healthier hair, now!
Color-Safe Color Saving package by Belegenza.
Get started now.
Your Trusted Brother & Sister Hair Color Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
P.S. Don’t be fooled by other silicone free products. They have lots of clever names to hide their ingredients. Get your free Silicone Derivatives (Avoid List) now.
tags: Best Shampoo for Colored Hair, sulfate free, sls free, best natural shampoo for colored hair, best natural shampoo for tinted hair, Best Shampoo for Colored Hair, best organic shampoo for colored hair, Best Shampoo for Colored Hair, Best Shampoo for Colored Hair, best shampoo for colored hair
Best Shampoo for Colored Hair
- Are You Struggling with Winter Dry Hair Woes? Dry Hair Treatment Tips for Healthy, Resilient Locks!
- Nurturing Hair Regrowth After Chemotherapy: A Holistic Approach
- Crowning Glory: Defying Early signs of Hair Loss with Belegenza
- A Guide to Men’s Hair Growth: Men’s Hair Growth Products
- Nourishing Your Maturing Hairline: A Guide to Combatting Hair Loss