Intro to After Chemotherapy Hair Loss: 3 Ways to Stop It!
You’ve reached the stage of hair growth after chemotherapy, congratulations!
This is a critical time, as you know, for your follicles to get going again! So, before we jump in, there are a few things you probably know because you have done loads of research.
Chemotherapy treatments destroy rapidly dividing cells, including cancer cells and healthy cells.
Some of the fastest-growing cells in your body are hair follicles.
Normally, cells in your hair follicles divide every 24 to 72 hours.
Hair follicles can be damaged within 1-3 weeks of your chemotherapy treatments, and chemo hair loss can happen gradually or fairly quickly. In some cases, full follicle damage can result in permanent hair loss after many treatments.
After your last treatment, it takes several weeks or so for the chemotherapy treatment to leave your body and stop attacking your healthy, rapidly dividing cells, which signifies the turning point.
This stage is welcome, and you want to be diligent, especially in these first 68 days,
to be sure your hair gets all the right attention to getting hair growth at its best.
If you are like most, you want ALL your hair to grow back and be even better than before, right?!
Growth may be slow at first, but
we are here to help you navigate through it all.
It’s important to give your hair and scalp plenty of TLC.
We’ll help you maximize your hair growth and help stop it from falling out.
Continue reading to learn three ways to help stop hair loss.
After Chemotherapy Hair Loss: 3 Ways to Stop It!
1. Pay attention to everything you put in your hair: This includes everything you lather, slather, spray, squirt, smush, or rub on your hair and scalp. These items contain ingredients like plastic, acrylates, and silicone that get into the pores, follicles, and crevices around where the hair and scalp meet, thus sealing, clogging, and choking off your hair growth. It’s like a wrapper is on your hair and scalp and you can’t simply rinse that wrapper off and out of the follicles and pores. The follicles, which are smothered and can’t breathe, struggle to form hair, but in their compromised condition start to give up, thin out, and eventually give up and you go bald.
2. Avoid soy, corn syrup, and mercury(fish): Unfortunately, soy protein is responsible for phytohemagglutinin, which is a plastic-like complex that lodges in the finest capillaries of the body. Follicles have some of the finest capillaries. Soy is used in everything from salad dressing, bread, and protein bars, to biofuel, to the ink that is printed in a book.
Corn doesn’t exactly attack hair follicles, but many nutritionists will tell you that corn products disrupt so many metabolic processes and more that your body will go into emergency mode again to get that disruptor out of the body or store it in the fat cells to not deal with it. With your body dealing with all the disruptors, there are minimal to no nutrients left
to build hair.
Mercury is a disruptor of the body’s metabolic processes also and is not just in canned tuna. Watch out for swordfish, mackerel king, orange roughy, and tuna (at the Sushi Bar!)
3. Avoid substances that collect in or on your follicles: A few decades ago we worried about petroleum and mineral oil in hair products. But now, with “progress”, manufacturers have replaced those oils with silicones, acrylates, waxes, quaterniums, plasticizers, which do wonders for making the hair look better, but that is until it thins out and falls out.
Conclusion to After Chemotherapy Hair Loss: 3 Ways to Stop It!
It’s so very important to have the proper education about what you need to do to ensure you have long-term hair growth, or you could end up with weak, thinning hair. This is common for those who just trust the usual process.
But that’s not why you are here, right?
You want the BEST of the best, and the first 68 days after the last treatment are super important.
It can make a lifetime difference for your hair and follicles!
The 68 days following your last chemotherapy treatment is the time when your body is detoxing from the cancer-killing compounds. If there is any life left in the follicles, this is when you MUST do everything right for your long-term hair growth.
Taking chances at this time with good products is not advised.
You MUST use EXCELLENT products & do all you can, which is what we specialize in at Belegenza!
You must use products that are gentle, nourishing, and chemical-free. Belegenza Natural Hair Care understands all of this and has created a package of hair care products that take all the guesswork of which products are best for your hair follicles.
It’s important to have this advanced education (you’re not going to find it anywhere else, because we’ve been at this for a long time sorting through the in’s and out’s that work beyond regular advice). We are setting you up for what there is to do for success and
to ensure you have long-term hair growth, or you could end up with weak, thinning hair.
We are going to repeat ourselves….. for your maximum benefit!
You must use products that are gentle, nourishing, and chemical-free. Belegenza Natural Hair Care understands all of this and has created a package of hair care products that take all the guesswork of which
products are best for your hair follicles.
Given the challenges that chemotherapy has
given your follicles and hair, here’s what we’ve put together
for you to catapult you & your hair in the right direction…easily!
It’s imperative that you use gentle, natural, and nourishing hair care products. Make sure they are SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) free and chemical-free and nasties free as in products by Belegenza.
Belegenza Natural Hair Care has taken the guesswork out of which hair care products are right for you. Continuously researched by Belegenza gives you more than 17 ingredients to provide you with the best and safest results possible.
Check out the Chemo Feel Better Look Better Package
by Belegenza for your hair and scalp needs.
To ensure the best results, your hair will experience hair care FREE of silicones.
Your hair and scalp will be nourished
by certain unique ingredients typically too expensive to be used in conventional products.
As your hair grows in,
even the shine will be distinctly healthier looking!
These certain unique natural ingredients will allow
a prismatic reflection of light, making
your hair seem as if the lights are on INSIDE your hair!
Talk about confidence when your hair looks THIS extraordinary!
But wait… that’s not all!
What you will find is that Belegenza proudly provides you with not just 1 or 2 popular over-hyped hair growth ingredients but
over 17 trusted hair growth factors
in easy-to-use products!
Longer luscious hair can be stunning, so let’s
grow it faster so you can change your looks more often and
brighten up any room you walk into!
So, with Belegenza, you can seriously say NO to alopecia and chemo thinning!
And, by the way, you will also get Alan & Cheryl’s private cell/text so that you can get answers about your hair growth directly from them!
What other company does this for you and your hair?
Only Belegenza, Alan & Cheryl!
Your Trusted Brother and Sister Chemotherapy Hair Growth Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
Also, remember we mentioned the Critical 68-Day Window? Read more about that by clicking here, now!
- A Comprehensive Approach to Short Anagen Syndrome
- Navigating Menopause Hair and Beyond with Belegenza: Secrets to Thicker, Fuller Hair
- Unlocking the Enigma of Male Pattern Baldness: A Comprehensive Guide to Holistic Hair Care
- Best Moisturizer for Dry Skin & Hair: Hair & Skin Moisturizing Kit by Belegenza
- Gentle Hair Care for Chemotherapy Patients…Before, During, and Hair Growth After Chemo with Belegenza