12 Common Hair Thinners
How many of these happen to you every day!!!?
Shocking truth about how hair-growth product manufacturers KNOW you will be a customer for life!
Major BRANDS know about thinning hair! So, they say!
THEY keep telling you it’s your fault.
Your hormones, your genetics, you are getting older, you just have bad hair, your parents started thinning at that age therefore so will you.
THEY promise you new hair growth.
NO company can make a claim about hair growth unless it contains a pharmaceutical drug chemical. PERIOD. Yet, with fancy advertising, you are lead to believe it will work. THEY also know that your EVERYDAY practices are amplifying your hair loss, so their job is to get you to be dependent on their drug laced hair growth. And, by the way, have you ever noticed that all drugs come with “side effects” written in the tiniest print in the world?
Here are just 12 EVERY DAY culprits that are really creating a stack-attack that’s killing your hair…. …from BAD TO WORSE!
- Mercury from Sushi, canned tuna, seafoods: This is well documented, yet often overlooked as a possible source of thinning hair. If you are craving sushi, your hair is at serious risk!! How do you REALLY know your “raw fish” is mercury free? Do you ask the chef? They are NEVER going to fess up. They have their families to feed, so do you really think they will tell you the truth? NO WAY! Other major sources of mercury come in the form of silver dental fillings. THIS IS A SERIOUS problem that has been outlawed in many countries for MANY health reasons. Do your own research on this immediately. Not just your hair is at stake on this!
- Soy: From salad dressings, fried and stir-frys, baked goods, protein bars, tofu, etc. Soy oil used topically can be safe….less the toxic by-products used to extract it. All hushed by food suppliers because it’s a cheap source to fry up foods, and stretch food costs. Soy has a ton of pseudonyms to fool consumers. Researchers are proving soy protein isolate may clog your follicles! Soy is cheap protein, too! Soy may help you lose weight, as it starves your body while trying to eliminate these unassimilable proteins. Unfortunately, you will watch your hair thin out, not only in the number of hairs, but also in the thin-ness of each individual hair.
- Chlorine: Shampooing requires water and chlorine is used to keep water supplies “safe.” Bleach releases chlorine gas that is extremely toxic to your hair. So, unless you have a water well, you are taking in chlorine from the tap while drinking, making tea, coffee, etc., and as your largest organ, the skin, absorbs that chlorine. Water softener? Doesn’t that use salt—sodium chloride? As it separates, isn’t that a sodium molecule (Na) and a chlorine (Cl) molecule? Bathrooms all use water, right? Is it de-chlorinated? Chlorine gasses releasing with chlorine bleach, right? The coffee? Is it made with de-chlorinated water? What did they use to clean my raw foods? De-chlorinated water? Did you think that the pool was your biggest concern? Next time you’re singing in the shower, sing a sorrowful song, like, “I’m Gonna Miss You..” as you rinse your healthy hair into a thinning death.
- SLS: Sodium Lauryl and Laureth Sulfate Not outed fully for follicle disruption. Is it a carcinogen, an endocrine disruptor and skin irritant? From here, let’s refer to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and its even more evil twin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate as SLS. The Journal of the American College of Toxicology says: SLS has “a degenerative effect on the cell membranes because of its protein denaturing properties.” Scalp is skin. Irritate that scalp and you are disrupting your poor follicles. Did you know SLS is the same chemical they use in car washes? Making things a bit worse for your follicles, toxic Sodium Oxides and Sulfur Oxides are released when SLS is heated. Your hot shower with SLS shampoo is now a full blown hair killer! SLS is cheap and makes loads of lather. Unfortunately over time, it can wash away the health of each follicle–and each hair, day by day. Believing commercials, most Americans are blindly reaching out daily to unknowingly kill their hair. Fooled by the other 150 different names now used for the same SLS chemical? Like soy, it’s got so many names, it’s almost impossible to keep up with, especially since L’Oreal, Goldwell, Nioxin, etc., all know the game, and play it so well to keep you coming back for more….SLS under a new name and new commercials to sell it! Marketing geniuses!
- Dimethicone: Silicone derivatives–leave cosmetic residue on scalp and hair for shine/detangling—and follicle clogging! Hushed by big business, these cheap derivatives touted as natural are derived from silica/sand! Making new versions all the time, these questionable versions, shinier versions, slicker versions, have no history collected to prove their dangers—YET! Don’t talk about it lodging into the follicles to smother your hair to death. Yet, because of silicone’s relatively new appearance on the scene, its long-term effects are still undocumented. Silicones are in their infancy in personal care, and should be considered dangerous until proven innocent in the long term. With researchers suspecting diseases linked to silicones, don’t wait til it’s too late? Why gamble on our delicate hair growth?
- PVP: Poly vinyl acetate is the stuff that gels are made of. Think liquid plastic. Imagine a layer of plastic over your garden. Though it may hold moisture for a while, it can also end up killing your plants! When a layer of PVP/liquid plastic seals the lip of the follicle, you might get a few days of fuller LOOKING hair, but over time, as that follicle is sealed off, it’s just a matter of time before that hair falls out permanently! So, like seedlings trying to grow through a layer of plastic wrap over the soil, they simply wilt and die. So, the next time you are slathering gel on to make it look fuller, realize that you may be smothering the few follicles that might still be growing hair!
- Circulation of nutrition : The blood supply to the follicles is the delivery system of building blocks for hair. Slow circulation means slow delivery. Think of a house being built. You have to have the materials to build the house. Log cabins need logs, and brick houses need bricks. For follicles to grow hair, you need the right proteins (not soy), vitamins and many elements (by the way, biotin is NOT what you think!). Metabolizing wrong foods, your follicles are robbed of materials needed to grow healthy hair. Insufficient hair materials equals thin and no hair. Dieters beware. Eat follicle-feeding foods for your hair and avoid the wrong foods heralded as balanced foods.
- Corn Syrup: Food groups need nutrients to process. If nutrients used to build hair are being robbed by the needs of this metabolic process, what is left for the follicles to use? NOTHING. Honey, sugar and other sweeteners? Empty calories, which lead to empty follicles—no hair! When your body is searching for enough vitamins and minerals to metabolize the corn syrup, your hair suffers. Corn syrup can only make one thing skinny even in small amounts–your hair!
- pH imbalance: Healthy skin is 4.5 to 5.5. Once disrupted the scalp’s duty is to restore this balance. Often, the scalp over compensates with excess oils or ultimately throws off the hair. When the pH of hair is adjusted one way or the other, it gets stronger, or weaker and breaks off! Wisdom of pH has been lost, which is a tragedy. Most companies avoid this and just say it’s pH balanced. At what level? That is the key. Not knowing pH values will lead you to needing their drug-based hair growth formulas eventually!
- Caps, hats, wigs and extensions: How tight is your cap, hat or wig? Is it impeding circulation? Consider gravity as well. As the heart pumps blood to all parts of the body, the highest part of your body is the top of your head. It only takes a bit of this pressure to impede circulation to those follicles. With even slight pressure of the cap, wig or extensions pushing and pulling the scalp around, delivery is impeded. It’s no wonder those who start extensions become dependent on them! No worries, though, when you have no hair to attach the extensions, they make some really good looking full-blown wigs! At that point, it won’t really matter if you have any circulation up there or not.
- Sodium imbalance: Sodium comes in abundance in prepared foods. Sea Salt for example is a full spectrum of minerals that has a salty “flavour”. Sodium Chloride (table salt) constricts capillaries, which equals less nutrition to hair. You need balance with all the other minerals in the body, so just focusing on sodium is not going to do the trick. How can you know what is being used in the restaurant? It’s not about avoidance as much as balance with potassium, magnesium, selenium, etc. This unbalanced sodium constricts blood vessels. That means impeded blood flow. The finest capillaries (blood vessels) are at the retina of the eye and follicles! So just in case you’re a person who loves salty snacks, make sure you enjoy those sodium imbalanced foods as you watch your follicles shrink up, dry up and give up!
- Potassium and Magnesium: Once these are disrupted (which is most Americans) by misguided “sodium” teachings and practices replenishing potassium and magnesium is complicated, yet crucial to hair growth. Due to its slow absorption, mineral rebalance can take 6 months or more of consistent attention, and there’s very little guidance in this matter. As this imbalance continues, your sweaty workouts push more sodium onto the skin and scalp, follicles shrink, and ‘dry-up’ from the salt left on the scalp. Athletes, you know that salt ring that happens on your workout clothing from a sweaty work out? That’s happening on your scalp, too! Hidden and powerfully negative to your follicles and hair growth.
Don’t you want to stay young and vibrant and have thicker hair?
Clearly, the above 12 problems need to be attended to immediately!
Here’s a wrap up nightmare that happens day in and day out for trusting people, like you, who think they are doing the right things:
Wake up and throw a cap on your head, and get a good workout sweating out some salt onto your scalp. In case you have time, shampoo in the chlorinated bathroom shower with some SLS to strip away the salt, and punish your follicles with oxides released by the heat of the shower, slather some silicone and PVP gel on your scalp to seal it shut and have the few hairs left with a bit of plasticized volume. Then, run to coffee shop, and have some chlorinated specialty drink with some soy creamer and corn syrup flavorings. Grab an organic soy protein shake for insufficient protein chains. Reach up and scratch around the extensions but not so much to break off more of the hairs, and plan dinner. How about some fantastic mercury laden sushi, with some soy sauce. And, because you were so good to yourself today, have a bit of corn based dessert. After all, you did all the right things today. Oh, and always wake up before the bright sunlight so you can’t really see how many hairs fell out on the pillow overnight when it’s still dark.
Want to download your own PDF Version? Email us to request your FREE copy at Info@belegenza.com or click on the QUESTIONS tab on the right of this page, now!
Originators of the world’s first & finest silicone-free, (and all nasties-free) luxury hair and skin care products. Clearly for those who care about themselves and their future, now!
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals.
BELEGENZA LLC and KEITH ESCHENBURG INC is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither BELEGENZA LLC and KEITH ESCHENBURG INC nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This (these) product(s) is(are) not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor is any growth claimed. Individual results may vary.