Intro to Why Am I Losing Hair at the Crown of My Head? Early Crown Hair Loss Answers
There are several factors that can cause hair loss at the crown of your head.
Male and female pattern baldness is a common cause.
Other factors include stress, hormonal change, and poor nutrition.
When you are under a significant amount of stress,
it can cause your hair follicles to enter the telogen phase (the resting phase) prematurely.
During the resting phase, hair growth slows and sheds more easily.
Hair follicles require a ready supply of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to grow healthy hair, so poor nutrition can cause hair loss.
Hormonal changes with estrogen, testosterone and DHT (dihydrotestosterone) can wreak havoc on the body and lead to hair loss.
Fortunately, there are actions you can take now to help prevent the death of your hair follicles.
Why Am I Losing Hair at the Crown of My Head?…5 Easy Actions to Take
*******Please note that we are not medical professionals and are not giving any medical advice.*****
Here are 5 easy actions you can take now to help keep your follicles alive:
1. Eat a nutrient-dense diet: It’s essential to take care of your body from the inside out. Keratin is an amino acid that is the building block of hair which is found in protein. Lean meats, beans, fish, eggs, dairy, kale, and asparagus are great sources of protein. If you are vegan, there are choices, yet stay away from soy. Otherwise, when you see your hair falling, you won’t be able to say we didn’t warn you.
Healthy fats provide your body with long-chain polyunsaturated fats and linoleic acids, which are necessary for hair structure and can be found in coconut oil, olive oil, and flaxseed. Notice soy oil is NOT on the healthy list. Fruits and vegetables are vital to providing a variety of nutrients such as vitamin c, vitamin a, vitamin b5, vitamin b12, folate, zinc, and niacin. Inositol, which can be found in nuts, leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, and whole grains, helps improve the function of scalp cells. Avoid refined sugar as much as possible.
2. Reduce stress: It’s essential to reduce stress levels with meditation, exercise, or therapy.
3. Avoid substances that collect in or on your follicles: Manufacturers, over a few decades, have replaced petroleum and mineral oil that used to be in hair care products with silicones, acrylates, waxes, quaterniums, and plasticizers, which do wonders for making the hair look better but just collect and clog your hair follicles. If you are new to our method and philosophy, organic products typically contain silicone derivatives (the stuff caulk is made of) and may plug follicles and disrupt growth.
4. Use gentle, natural, nourishing hair products: Only use gentle, nourishing, and chemical-free hair products to nourish your hair and scalp. It’s been shown that peppermint, rosemary, coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil can stimulate the scalp and promote hair growth. To benefit from all of these natural remedies, use GrowOUT System | 4 Part | Fast Hair Growth Package
by Belegenza Naturals.
5. Scalp massage: Using the pads of your fingers, gently massage your scalp for 4 minutes each day. This helps increase blood flow to your hair follicles, stimulates them, and reduces tension in your scalp. In a study of Japanese men, those that did this for 24 weeks had thicker hair at the end of the study.
Conclusion to Why Am I Losing Hair at the Crown of My Head? Early Crown Hair Loss Answers
We, at Belegenza, do endless research on ingredients, making sure that we are providing the most nourishing and safest products available for you and those who are committed to hair growth results.
We do all the research so you don’t have to and you can rest assured that you are taken care of when you use Belegenza hair products.
Imagine how long it would take you to boil down a list of hundreds of hair growth factors gathered from all corners of the world known for hair growth expertise.
Then, settle on the most potent 17 of them that work together to create results you’ve never seen or heard of before?
If you’ve got time… good luck!
If you simply want results, GrowOUT by Belegenza is your answer.
Realize that each day the average person loses 80-100 hairs per day, and HOPEFULLY sprouts that many per day to replace them.
So, each day is critical if you are already noticing hair loss.
Don’t stress out when you see more hairs in the shower or sink drain each day, because stress causes even more hair loss.
NOR freak out when you see all the hair in your brush.
Rather than one so-called magic ingredient promised by the fancy hair loss products, you now can use 17 trusted proven hair growth factors at one time AND have hair that looks great every day as you reverse the hair loss dilemma!
Treat your follicles now to the perfection discovered by so many.
Get started now.
By the way, with your purchase you will get Alan & Cheryl’s private cell/text so that you can ask questions of them directly!
What other company does all this for you and your hair?
Only Belegenza, Alan & Cheryl!
Take me to the GrowOUT Package NOW
Your Trusted Brother and Sister Crown Hair Growth Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
tags : Why Am I Losing Hair at the Crown of My Head? Early Crown Hair Loss Answers, Early Crown hair loss, Early Crown Hair Loss Answers, Why Am I Losing Hair at the Crown of My Head? Early Crown Hair Loss Answers
Why Am I Losing Hair at the Crown of My Head? Early Crown Hair Loss Answers