Intro to Postpartum Hair Loss
If you’re experiencing postpartum hair thinning, also known as postpartum hair loss, you’re not alone.
It’s a common condition that affects many women after giving birth.
Here’s what’s happening:
During pregnancy, hormonal changes, particularly estrogen, and progesterone can cause your hair to become thicker and fuller by prolonging the growth phase of your hair.
But after childbirth, your hormone levels drop rapidly, and this can trigger hair loss.
Don’t worry, though.
Postpartum hair loss usually occurs 2-4 months after delivery and can last up to 12 months or more.
So, if you’re still experiencing hair loss 2 years later, that’s why and especially if your overall nutritional needs are not restored as well as the condition of your scalp is still deficient. (…More coming up)!
The amount of hair loss varies from person to person and is
generally more noticeable in women with longer hair.
But here’s the good news: with the
right nutrition for your follicles,
you can speed up the process of regrowth.
That’s right, your nutrition is key.
The stress hormone cortisol also plays a role in postpartum hair thinning.
And let’s face it, being a new mom can be stressful.
Cortisol levels increase with the stress of childbirth, sleep deprivation, and adjusting to a new routine.
Cortisol can cause the hair follicles to prematurely enter the resting phase (telogen phase), resulting in hair thinning.
Postpartum Hair Loss
Here’s what you can do to help manage your postpartum hair thinning:
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet: Fruits and vegetables provide a variety of nutrients, such as vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B5, vitamin B12, folate, zinc, and niacin. Inositol helps improve the function of scalp cells, which can be found in nuts, leafy vegetables, and citrus fruits. Consume plenty of protein because it provides the necessary amino acids to make keratin which is the building block of hair. Lean meats, beans, fish, eggs, dairy, kale, and asparagus are great sources of protein. Later, when you are ready we’ll share with you the the “egg” trick that supercharges hair growth!
- Take supplements: Take a multivitamin and mineral supplement daily for nutrients you didn’t get in your diet. And, if you’re exercising a lot, ask your doctor to check your nutrient levels, especially zinc, and magnesium, which are essential for hair growth.
- Nurture your scalp: Give yourself a relaxing scalp massage with the pads of your fingers in a circular motion for 4 minutes. This helps relieve tension and increase blood flow to your follicles.
- Avoid tight hairstyles: Avoid wearing ponytails, braids, and hairstyles that pull on your hair tightly. These styles can cause hair breakage and hair loss.
- Use gentle, nourishing hair products: Only use natural, gentle, chemical-free hair products that will nourish your hair and scalp. You don’t want to use baby shampoo, as there are lawsuits against those companies for lying in their marketing to unsuspecting and trusting people. And, stay away from organic products as they typically contain silicone derivatives (the stuff caulk is made of) that may plug follicles and disrupt growth. Use our free Silicone Derivative AVOID List to ensure you’re using the right products and to discover the worst things to put in your hair, read Postpartum Hair Loss: The Worst Things to Put in Your Hair by Belegenza.
Conclusion to Postpartum Hair Loss
It’s a perfect blend of premium botanicals to nurture your hair and scalp.
And the best part?
You’ll get Alan & Cheryl’s cell/text so that you can be in touch with them directly and find out special details about really ramping up your postpartum hair growth recovery!
No scripted reps from a phone bank or text artificial intelligence!
Just real people who care about your hair.
Remember, postpartum hair thinning is normal and part of the process.
But taking care of your hair and scalp the right way can help maximize hair growth.
By the way, GrowOUT begins with
over 17 trusted hair growth factors collected from world-class
hair growth experts from across the globe!
And, that’s just the beginning of your package!
Your Trusted Brother & Sister Post Partum Hair Growth Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
Get started now!
Postpartum Hair Loss & Regrowth package by Belegenza
Hair Growth Starter Set by Belegenza.
P.S. Get the 12 Everyday Things Slowing Hair Growth: Hair Thinning Reversed free guide as our gift!
Postpartum Hair Loss: What They Don’t Tell You….Naturally
tags: Postpartum Hair Loss: What They Don’t Tell You….Naturally, Illnesses that cause hair loss in females, in growth hair, postpartume hair growth, hair loss after pregnancy, gluten free, silicone free, best natural shampoo,