Please note: This post is still under construction!
Intro to Concerns About Loose Anagen Syndrome
Loose Anagen Syndrome (LAS) can be very concerning and frustrating for those who experience it. Poor hair quality and hair loss can be very distressing and can significantly affect one’s self-esteem, leading to feelings of anxiety and depression. There are a variety of things that you can do to help nourish your hair follicles and scalp and to increase the quality of your hair.
Concerns About Loose Anagen Syndrome
Here are some treatment options to help manage loose anagen syndrome and increase the quality of your hair:
1. Topical treatments: It’s beneficial to use a topical and transdermal blood stimulator on the scalp that makes the blood rush to the follicles to deliver a few extra loads of hair-building nutrients. However, not all stimulators are suitable. Some use capsicum(red pepper), limonene(citrus peel oils), Isopropyl Alcohol(medicinal rubbing alcohol), linalool, and a host of volatile active oils. These could be considered safe for most when used responsibly, but for those with sensitivities, your skin could react badly. We’ve added a bit of a natural stimulator, menthol. Very few are allergic to it and add just a bit to get the job done.
2. Avoid substances that collect in or on your follicles: We used to worry about petroleum and mineral oil in hair products, but now, with “progress”, manufacturers have replaced those oils with silicones, acrylates, waxes, quaterniums, and plasticizers. They do wonders for making the hair look better but can be the death of your hair follicles. They can seep into your scalp and get lodged into your hair follicles and suffocating them. Most products, even organic products, typically contain silicone derivatives (the stuff caulk is made of) and may plug follicles and disrupt growth. Here’s a link to your free copy of the Silicone Derivative AVOID List.
3. Use gentle, natural, nourishing hair products: Only use gentle, nourishing, and chemical-free hair products to nourish your hair and scalp. (AND NOT BABY SHAMPOO. Lawsuits against these companies are still in progress, and they are perfect examples of lies told in marketing to unsuspecting and trusting people).
4. Avoid trauma to your hair: Avoid pulling and twisting your hair because this can cause further damage and breakage. Also, limit the amount of thermal styling with blow driers, curling wands, flat irons, and curling irons because the heat can easily damage fragile hair. Use the lowest heat setting available, and also use a leave-in heat protectant spray.
5. Take vitamin and mineral supplements: Take a multivitamin and mineral supplement daily for nutrients you didn’t get in your diet. For instance, zinc is important for hair growth, and you can lose zinc in sweat. If you exercise a lot, then it is possible to be deficient in it. Americans are typically deficient in magnesium. More than 300 processes in the body rely on magnesium. If you are having blood work done by chance, ask them to check your magnesium levels too.
Conclusion to Concerns About Loose Anagen Syndrome
It will take time to see results, and the effectiveness of these treatments can vary from person to person. It’s essential that you nourish your hair follicles to maximize the health of your scalp and hair. Check out Loose/Short Anagen Syndrome package for the perfect products for your hair care routine. For added protection when heat styling use VirgINity Hair Repair.
With over 17 trusted hair growth factors
packed into these unprecedented products
you’ll be elated with how all your hair benefits!
Sure, there are products that promise miracles on the market, but they tout one or two so-called hair growth ingredients in a “chemical soup.”
Also, as everyone knows, there will always be
more products of the same kind that will be introduced in the future.
For NOW, though, doesn’t it make sense to
use 17 trusted hair growth factors collected from the world’s finest
hair growth experts in an
Then, it’s time to start now.
Take me to the GrowOUT Package NOW
Get started NOW!
Plus, with your purchase, you will also get Alan & Cheryl’s private cell/text for personalized consultation at your convenience!
What other company does all this for you and your hair?!
Only Belegenza, Alan & Cheryl!