Hair loss can be one of the hardest aspects of chemo treatment.
Our hair is our identity.
It’s one thing we can control; we can cut it, color it, and style it.
Now that chemo treatments are over, there is an excitement
for your hair regrowth.
Your hair regrowth after chemo may feel slow, but we will provide you with some tips to help maximize the health of your scalp for faster hair regrowth.
5 Tips for Hair Growth After Chemo
1. Eat a nutrient-dense diet: It is important to take care of your body from the inside out. Your daily intake of protein is important because it provides the amino acids that makeup keratin, which is the building block of your hair. Lean meats, beans, fish, eggs, dairy, kale, and asparagus are great sources of protein. If you are vegan, there are choices, yet stay away from soy. Otherwise, when you see your hair falling, you won’t be able to say we didn’t warn you.
Healthy fats, such as coconut, olive, and flaxseed, provide your body with long-chain polyunsaturated fats and linoleic acids which are necessary for hair structure. Notice soy oil is NOT on the healthy list. Fruits and vegetables are essential to provide a variety of nutrients such as vitamin c, vitamin a, vitamin b5, vitamin b12, folate, zinc, and niacin. Inositol, which can be found in nuts, leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, and whole grains, helps improve the function of scalp cells. Avoid refined sugar as much as possible.
2. Take vitamin and mineral supplements: Take a multivitamin and mineral supplement daily for nutrients you didn’t get in your diet. For instance, zinc is important for hair growth and you can lose zinc in sweat. If you exercise a lot, then it is possible to be deficient in it. Also, if you are having any blood work done, ask them to check your magnesium levels (more than 300 processes in the body rely on sufficient magnesium levels and Americans are typically deficient).
3. Take care of your scalp: Healthy hair grows from a healthy scalp. Use a gentle, natural, and free from chemicals shampoo to cleanse your scalp. IlLustrious Shampoo & Cleanser by Belegenza is your best option. It’s gentle, low-lathering, SLS-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, petrolatum-free, mineral oil-free, phthalate-free, and more.
Massage your scalp with the pads of your fingers in a circular motion for 4 minutes. This helps relieve tension and increase blood flow to your follicles, especially during Hair Growth After Chemo.
Apply a natural oil to your scalp to help nourish the scalp and soothe any irritation. SpotLite Shine Serum
by Belegenza is a wonderful moisturizer for your scalp. It’s lightweight, non-greasy, and non-sticky.
With thin hair and bare scalps, it’s important to wear head coverings when out in the sun.
4. Use gentle, natural, nourishing hair products: Only use gentle shampoo and a silicone-free conditioner to soothe the scalp. (AND NOT BABY SHAMPOO. Lawsuits against these companies are still in progress, and they are perfect examples of lies told in marketing to unsuspecting and trusting people). Also, if you are new to our method and philosophy, organic products typically contain silicone derivatives (the stuff caulk is made of) and may plug follicles and disrupt growth.
*********Here’s a link to your free copy of the Silicone Derivative AVOID List.
5. Have patience: It’s understandable that you are anxious
for your hair to regrow. It’s going to take some time for
your hair to return to normal or its new normal.
As regrowth happens, try out some accessories to change up your look. Eventually, you can experiment with new haircuts and colors.
Conclusion: 5 Tips for Hair Growth After Chemo
To take the guesswork out of what are
the best and safest products for your hair during your chemo hair loss and
hair regrowth, Belegenza Natural Hair Care has created a package, and they’ve done all the
work especially for your follicles to rally as soon as possible
following your last chemo treatment.
It’s the Chemo Feel Better Look Better Now package
By the way! With your purchase, you will get Alan & Cheryl’s personal cell/text for private support during your hair growth journey!
What other company does this?
ONLY Belegenza, Alan & Cheryl!Take me to the Hair Growth after Chemo Package
FREE "12 Everyday Things Slowing Hair Growth: Hair Thinning Reversed!" Click here, now.
Your Trusted Brother & Sister Hair Growth After Chemo Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
tags: Hair Growth After Chemo, sls free, Hair Growth After Chemo, silicone free, Hair Growth After Chemo, 5 Tips for Hair Growth After Chemo