4 Everyday Changes You Can Make Immediately to Slow Hair Loss
4 Things to Know about Menopause, Hair Loss & Hair Growth
Elaborate Single Big Desire
The desire for thick, healthy hair is common for both men and women. However, for those who are self-conscious about their thinning hair or have experienced baldness, this desire can be especially strong. Many people resort to wigs, hairpieces, extensions, and other methods of hiding their thinning hair in an effort to feel more attractive.
However, these solutions often leave people dissatisfied with their appearance and can be costly and time consuming. Some people may even resort to surgery or other treatments in order to achieve the thicker hair they desire.
Whether You are Considering Surgery or Other Treatments, Care of you OWN HAIR is Ultimately Important
Keep in mind that your scalp needs perfect nutrition and conditions especially if you have hair grafting, hair transplants, injections, laser treatments, and scalp surgery. Like a garden, if the soil is depleted, growth is hindered. If your scalp is “off,” expecting transplanted hair to thrive is futile.
5 Takeaways for Hair Loss and Improving Your Hair Quality & Growth
1. Men and women who are self-conscious about their thinning hair may be devastated by thinning hair from pattern baldness, chemo side effects, medical side effects, stress, environmental causes, poor diet, thyroid issues, etc.
2. These unsatisfied men and women may resort to hair grafting, hair transplants, injections, laser treatments, scalp surgery.
3. Hair loss from chemo being one of the biggest fears associated with cancer treatments leaves many women upset, depressed, and insecure.
4. This can lead to low self esteem and a lack of will to live for some women.
5. However, there are ways to cope with hair loss during menopause and maintain a positive outlook on life. Menopause and hair loss need not over-run your thinking or self-esteem.
Not just ONE Benefit : We want you to get MORE!
There are many benefits to hair growth, and for those who are struggling with thinning hair or baldness, these benefits can be life-changing.
Some of the biggest benefits include:
1. Increased confidence and self-esteem. When you have a full head of hair, it can be a major boost to your self-confidence and self-esteem. This is especially true if you have been struggling with baldness or thinning hair for a long time.
2. Improved appearance. Thinning hair or baldness can make you look older than you really are, and in some cases, it can even be somewhat less than attractive. With a full head of hair, however, you will be percieved as younger and more attractive.
3. Improved quality of life. Thinning hair or baldness can often be very frustrating and embarrassing, which can lead to a lower quality of life overall. When you have a full head of hair, however, these problems can disappear, and you can live your life without worrying about your appearance.
4. Increased attractiveness to the opposite sex. Studies have shown that men find women with thick, healthy hair more attractive than those with thin or damaged hair. This is likely due to the fact that healthy hair is an indicator of good health and genetics. This is based on that in the animal (including human animals) kingdom, there is a limbic system (brain) program. Males & females seek the best genetics of their mates, so as to produce the healthiest, most likely to survive offspring! More about that in another blog, later! Either way, looking your best is super important, right?
If we can help with Chemo Hair…..
According to the National Cancer Institute, women who have cancer often lose their hair as a result of chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Hair loss from chemo being one of the biggest fears associated with cancer treatments leave many women upset, depressed, and insecure. This can lead to low self esteem and give up their will to live.
Chemo Hair Loss is traumatic…in fact, Any Reason for Hair Loss is Traumatic!
The implications of menopause and hair loss, or any hair loss reasons are that it can leave people feeling upset, depressed, and insecure. It can also lead to a decrease in self-esteem and can even cause people to lose their will to live.
We WANT You to Get Hair Growth Results!
While investigating various treatments options available for hair growth including wigs, hairpieces, extensions, turbans, here are 4 things you can do immediately to help your follicles on their reversal of hair loss and hair growth!
- Eliminate soy products from your diet. Phytohemagglutinin is formed and can impair blood supply to follicles.
- Avoid mercury as found in tuna, mackerel, and even sushi and sashimi. Mercury is well documented in hair loss.
- Reduce and eliminate corn syrup. Blood sugar disruptions contribute to hair loss and is well documented in medical journals today.
- Silicone coverings that settle on the follicles from standard & luxury shampoos and conditioners.
Print your FREE “12 Everyday Things Slowing Hair Growth” which will give you an overall plan to easily reverse hair loss. Now.
Want to consult with the Creators of the Silicone-Free
Hair Growth Era?
With the above 4 Things to Know about Menopause Hair Loss & Hair growth and Hair Regrowth, don’t you deserve the best life has to offer?
Here’s the biggest secret to why Belegenza works.
We have discovered, distilled and designed our GrowOUT System with over 17 hair growth factors. Most products rely on one or two active ingredients. Trying to find the one that will work for your needs, takes time. Obviously, the longer you wait to regenerate hair growth, the more hairs will be lost permanently. With 17 ingredients from world-wide experts, your chances of finding the RIGHT ones for your follicles are not just possible.. but VERY PROBABLE!
Tell us about your Hair and we’ll guide you!
Welcome to our FREE hair growth and hair evaluation!
We are excited to show you how our products can help you achieve thicker, fuller hair.
Belegenza products have been proven by thousands for hair growth in both men and women, and we are confident that you will see results with our products.
Thank you for choosing our product and we look forward to helping you achieve the hair you always dreamed of! (With your package order, you will recieve “How-to’s” which is full of tips, tricks, and secrets to supercharging results. We rely on referrals. When you get results, we get more customers. Everyone WINS! We want you to get results and make sure you do!
Want more personal help choosing the best products to supercharge your hair growth efforts?
Click here now to take our 2 Minute Hair Evaluation and qualify for personal consulting.
A Head Start to Hair Growth Before, During, After Menopause and Hair Loss
Remember, no matter what your hair loss reasons to reduce soy, corn syrup, mercury & silicone! Supercharge with Belegenza…hair growth!
Hot-Flash off the presses!
Menopause and Hair Growth EXPOSED: Lose the Fear of Hair Loss
by Alan Eschenburg & Cheryl Wright
Get REAL answers:
Here’s what we cover and
you’ll discover about menopause hair loss:
1. What are the SEVEN misconceptions of hair
2. How does menopause affect my hair?
3. FIVE secrets the big shampoo companies don’t
want you to know.
4. FIVE questions to ask any shampoo manufacturer
5. SEVEN ways to stop hair loss during menopause.
6. The worst things you can put in your hair.
7. Key natural ingredients all hair growth oils must have.
8. Why popping pills doesn’t work.
9. Words from Certified Experts.
Menopause Hair Loss
Tags: Menopause and hair loss, chemo hair, chemo hair regrowth