Why Is My Texture Changing?
Hair texture changes can be maddening, and you are not alone. Throughout life, hair texture changes. Here are some possible reasons to consider if you are experiencing hair texture changes:
1. Hormone Fluctuation: During periods of great hormonal shifts, like pregnancy and menopause, it is common for you to see changes in your hair texture. During pregnancy, because of the increase of estrogen production, hair can become more manageable, shinier, hair growth can accelerate, and hinder hair loss. However, during menopause, estrogen decreases as the androgen hormone levels increase causing the hair follicles on the scalp to become smaller and the hair growing from the follicle finer. If you just had a baby or are about to, check out Postpartum Nurture Mommy Package to care for your hair and scalp. For those entering perimenopause and menopause check out Menopause Hair Growth & Balance Package to care for your hair and scalp.
2. Aging: With age, there is an increase of loss of pigment (greying or graying) in hair and its texture can change. As hair follicles age, it can affect the ability of the follicle, causing the hair to grow back coarse, yet for some, it will grow back finer. To help manage your gray hair check out Grey Hair Perfection Package to manage your hair and scalp needs.
3. Stress: If you are stressed, and who isn’t these days, then you might have noticed your hair seems thinner. The fluctuation of hormones in your body when you are under stress can create changes in the texture and thickness of your hair. To help take care of your hair and scalp check out Fast Hair Growth Essentials.
4. Chemical Treatments and Heat Styling: Coloring, bleaching, perming, relaxing, chemically straightening, blow drying, flat ironing, and curling your hair can all cause damage to your hair leaving it dry, brittle, and wiry. To help manage your hair and scalp issues check out Restore Hair: Dry, Brittle, Split Ends | Made Flexible Again.
5. Environmental Conditions: A cold winter can be extremely harsh to your hair, making it brittle, dry, and rough to the touch. Prolonged exposure to the sun can also do the same to your hair. To help manage your hair and scalp needs, check out the http://belegenza.wp10.staging-site.io/product/belegenza-rescue-package/.
6. Medical Issues: Sometimes a change in your hair texture can be something more complex. If you haven’t really been doing anything differently with your hair care routine or diet, then you should consult with your physician and discuss with them what you have been experiencing.
7. Nutrition: Easily seen during crash diets, hair suffers. Because each follicle depends on the supply of nutritious building blocks, when dieting restricts these, the essential nutrients go to vital organs first and to the follicles last. Of course if there is enough to go around. But also, keep in mind that just because it’s not a crash or severe diet, it doesn’t mean that deficiencies are not happening! Though neither type of diet is good for your hair, at least with the crash diet, you see the problem quickly. The slow diet slowly shows hair thinning and that long-term deficiency can be devastating in the long run!
8.Hair loss after Covid: A multitude of reasons, many mentioned above have happened for people as restrictions on fresh foods, ample nutrition, balanced exercise, outdoor fresh air and more stack up for a noticeable loss of hair and hair thinning.
Final Thoughts on Your Texture Change
There are so many factors that can affect your hair: hormones, stress, aging, diet, weather, chemical services, and styling tools. It’s important to consult with your stylist to help narrow down what you can control to restore your hair texture. With lifestyle changes and treatments from Belegenza Natural Hair Care that are specific to your hair and scalp needs, we can bring your hair back to life.
Your Trusted Brother and Sister Hair Growth Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
Tags: Hair Texture Changes and how to handle it, Hair Texture Changes, HAIR TEXTURE CHANGES,
Authors Alan Eschenburg & Cheryl Wright
Hair Texture Changes
FREE of “the nasties!”
What are the nasties?
- artificial dyes
- harmful sulfates(sls)
- …..and more!
PETA Certified (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
( not just a cute logo…a prestigious stamp of approval!)
Fine hair? Tinted? Indescribable damage? If you have found yourself on the “TRY ANYTHING” wheel, it may be that silicone and synthetic products just can’t quite cover up the damage that has accumulated coupled with hormonal influences on the hair’s natural processes. As Belegenza begins to purify your hair from these slick cover-ups, the true damage may be revealed and for the first few applications, your hair may tangle, feel dry or more brittle. This is temporary, as the micro-conditioning agents make their way INTO the damage sites. Keep going. It’s temporary, and you’ll be glad you did! Not only that, we’re here to assist you through the process. You can always start the conversation with “Alan-bot” who should have already popped up to help! If not, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Information on this site is provided for informational & entertainment purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals.
BELEGENZA LLC and KEITH ESCHENBURG INC is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither BELEGENZA LLC and KEITH ESCHENBURG INC nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This (these) product(s) is(are) not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor is any growth claimed. Individual results may vary.