Intro to Coping with Chemotherapy Hair Loss and Thinning
Hair loss is a huge concern for many who go through chemotherapy treatments.
Hair loss can affect your self-confidence and make you feel vulnerable; losing your hair is difficult for many.
Hair loss is a side effect of a lot of treatments, but not all.
Some treatments are less likely to cause your hair to thin or fall out.
Talk with your team of health care providers to understand what to expect with your particular treatment.
Coping with Chemotherapy Hair Loss and Thinning
To Avoid Faster Hair Fall:
1. Use a gentle, natural, and nourishing shampoo and conditioner. Avoid shampoo and conditioners full of chemicals and silicones.
2. Reduce the use of heat styling tools (dryers, flat irons, curling irons, etc.). Let your hair air dry as much as possible. If you need to use a blow dryer, use the lowest heat setting possible.
3. Use a silk or satin pillowcase to reduce the amount of friction between your hair and the fabric.
4. Avoid chemical services (bleaching, coloring, perming, etc.). These services can be damaging to your hair cause your hair to break off.
When Hair Is Falling Out:
1. Your scalp may be tender or sensitive during your hair loss. Use a soft brush to reduce scalp irritation.
2. Some choose to get a shorter hairstyle because it makes it easier for them to manage under a wig. Also, shorter styles give the appearance that your hair is thicker because it doesn’t lay flat against your head.
3. Use a silk or satin pillowcase.
To Reduce Scalp Irritation:
1. Use a soft brush
2. Avoid chemical services (bleaching, coloring, perming, etc.)
3. Use silk or satin pillowcases
4. Make sure to cover your scalp with some type of head covering when out in the sun.
Caring for New Growth after Chemo:
1. Use gentle, natural, and nourishing shampoo and conditioners.
2. Massage your scalp to remove any dry, itchy skin.
3. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair.
4. Consider using a leave-in conditioner to help hydrate your new growth because it may tend to be dry.
5. Keep heat styling to the minimum. Use the lowest heat setting when you do style your hair.
6. Chemical services still may be irritating to your scalp. Consult with your stylist to discuss when you can start using any type of treatment. For many, they wait about 6 months after their last treatment.
Conclusion to Coping with Chemotherapy Hair Loss and Thinning
Hair loss can be difficult for most. You may be feeling self-conscious and vulnerable. Hair loss may be a visible reminder of your chemotherapy treatments. It may help to have a friend or family member go out in public with you. Plan ahead about how much you want to tell people.
You don’t have to stay in a conversation that is uncomfortable to you.
You could say “This is a difficult subject for me to talk about” to cut the conversation short.
With these above information, day by day, you will be making a difference, and soon you’ll be in a whole new place with your hair growth, hair and mind-set!
If you’re ready to take it to the next level, we are going to show you how to do it even better AND faster and for the long term!
In fact, customers tell us all the time that they have better hair after chemo by using Belegenza!
“I used your system a couple years ago following my chemotherapy. I never lost my hair completely as my treatment was considered mild. I was pleased with the results but went back to my old shampoo after my hair seemed to recover. Slowly my hair has seemed to thin again, not as bad as during chemo but it’s definitely not like it was after chemo stopped & I had been using your products….Thank you, I’m looking forward to getting back to your shampoo & conditioner on a permanent basis.”–J.H., CA
To take the guesswork out of what are the best and safest products for your hair during your hair loss and hair regrowth, Belegenza Natural Hair Care has created a packages.
Here’s one of many.
From there, you can click to find the perfect package for your stage of hair growth recovery, especially for you. It’s the Chemo Feel Better Look Better Now package by Belegenza.
It’s important to have the proper education as to what you need to do
to ensure you have long-term hair growth, or you could end up with weak, thinning hair for life.
You must use products that are gentle, nourishing, and chemical-free. Belegenza Natural Hair Care understands all of this and has created a package of hair care products that take all the guesswork of which
products are best for your hair follicles.
Check out the Chemo Premium Care NOW package or the Chemo-Feel Better Look Better Now package for all of your hair solutions.
Given the challenges that chemotherapy has
given your follicles and hair, here’s what we’ve put together
for you to catapult you & your hair in the right direction…easily!
It’s imperative that you use gentle, natural, and nourishing hair care products. Make sure they are SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) free and chemical-free and nasties free as in products by Belegenza.
Belegenza Natural Hair Care has taken the guesswork out of which hair care products are right for you. Continuously researched by Belegenza gives you more than 17 ingredients to
provide you with the best and safest results possible.
Check out the Chemo Feel Better Look Better Package
by Belegenza for your hair and scalp needs.
To ensure the best results, your hair will experience hair care FREE of silicones.
Your hair and scalp will be nourished
by certain unique ingredients typically too expensive to be used in conventional products.
As your hair grows in,
even the shine will be distinctly healthier looking!
These certain unique natural ingredients will allow
a prismatic reflection of light, making
your hair seem as if the lights are on INSIDE your hair!
Talk about confidence when your hair looks THIS extraordinary!
But wait… that’s not all!
What you will find is that Belegenza proudly provides you with not just 1 or 2 popular over-hyped hair growth ingredients but
over 17 trusted hair growth factors
in easy-to-use products!
Longer luscious hair can be stunning, so let’s
grow it faster so you can change your looks more often and
brighten up any room you walk into!
So, with Belegenza, you can seriously say NO to alopecia and chemo thinning!
And, by the way, you will also get Alan & Cheryl’s private cell/text so that you can get answers about your hair growth directly from them!
What other company does this for you and your hair?
Only Belegenza, Alan & Cheryl!
Take me to the Premium Chemo Hair Growth Package NOW!
Take me to the Hair Growth after Chemo Package
Your Trusted Brother and Sister Chemotherapy Hair Growth Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
FREE “12 Everyday Things Slowing Hair Growth: Hair Thinning Reversed!” Click here, now.
Take me to the Hair Growth after Chemo Package
Also, remember we mentioned the Critical 68-Day Window? Read more about that by clicking here, now!