Prevent Mens Hair Loss
How Common Is Male Pattern Hair Loss?
Male pattern hair loss is quite common and pretty much feared by most men.
It does affect different populations at different rates though.
About half of Caucasian men will experience some hair loss by the age of 50 and increase up to 80% by the age of 70.
Male pattern baldness may be the result of genetics, skin disorder, or scalp infection.
However, there are options available to slow hair loss and stimulate new hair growth.
How to Prevent Mens Hair Loss & Hair Growth Treatment
Prevention is one of the best approaches to managing your health.
All guys want to know how to prevent hair loss, even if he isn’t worried about losing his hair at this moment.
If there is ever a sign of something going on up there, it’s reassuring knowing that there are things that can be done to prevent and slow hair loss. Some of the best prevention methods are:
1. Reduce stress: Stress can cause an autoimmune response that causes your body’s immune system to attack your hair follicles, causing your hair to fall. The hormones your body produces when stressed disrupt your hair growth cycle. This disruption causes your hair to go into a longer rest period which stops hair growth. Everyone minimizes stress differently. You could start exercising consistently, get plenty of rest, meditate, or do yoga.
2. Eat a balanced diet: You should eat a diet rich in protein, oils, vegetables, and nutrients. Healthy hair is associated with certain nutrients found in foods.
Iron-rich foods: beef, beans, green leafy vegetables, and eggs
Omega-3: salmon, mackerel, flax seeds, egg yolks, and walnuts
High-protein: eggs, lean meats, and seafood
It’s important to limit your consumption of processed food and sugar. Also, make sure you are staying hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
3. Vitamin D: Everyone needs to have a healthy level of vitamin D. Vitamin D plays a role in stimulating hair follicles, so if levels are low then new hair growth could be slowed. A study by the British Journal of Dermatology reports that people with alopecia areata are 3 times as likely to be deficient in vitamin D as those with healthy hair. Vitamin D helps hair reset its growth phase.
4. Scalp massage: Gently massage your scalp with the pads of your fingers for 4 minutes each day. This helps increase blood flow to your hair follicles and stimulates them. In a study of Japanese men, those that did this for 24 weeks had thicker hair at the end of the study.
5. Shampooing hair regularly: It’s important to shampoo and condition your hair regularly. Use gentle, natural, and nourishing shampoos and conditioners. Its been shown that peppermint oil can help promote hair growth. Also, rosemary oil has traditionally been used to increase blood flow to the scalp. Olive oil, coconut oil, and castor oil are beneficial for hair growth as well. To benefit from all of these natural remedies use Belegenza Natural Hair Care’s Men: Thin Hair Power Builder package or Hair Growth Power for Men package.
6. Avoid alcohol: Alcohol has been shown to increase levels of estrogen. For men, this can cause problems with hair growth and loss. Also, alcohol dehydrates your body and can make your hair dry and brittle, and more likely to fall out.
There are numerous treatments to help prevent and slow hair loss. Even if you are not worried at this moment about thinning hair, according to studies, it’s just a matter of time before your hair will thin. Prevention is the best way to manage issues, so it’s never too early to start taking action to prevent MEN’S hair loss.
Your Trusted Brother & Sister Hair Growth Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
tags: Prevent Mens Hair Loss, Prevent Mens Hair Loss, Chemo hair loss, Prevent Mens Hair Loss, HAIR GROWTH AFTER CHEMO, Prevent Mens Hair Loss,
Authors Alan Eschenburg & Cheryl Wright
Prevent Mens Hair Loss
FREE of “the nasties!”
What are the nasties?
- artificial dyes
- harmful sulfates(sls)
- …..and more!
PETA Certified (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
( not just a cute logo…a prestigious stamp of approval!)
Fine hair? Tinted? Indescribable damage? If you have found yourself on the “TRY ANYTHING” wheel, it may be that silicone and synthetic products just can’t quite cover up the damage that has accumulated coupled with hormonal influences on the hair’s natural processes. As Belegenza begins to purify your hair from these slick cover-ups, the true damage may be revealed and for the first few applications, your hair may tangle, feel dry or more brittle. This is temporary, as the micro-conditioning agents make their way INTO the damage sites. Keep going. It’s temporary, and you’ll be glad you did! Not only that, we’re here to assist you through the process. You can always start the conversation with “Alan-bot” who should have already popped up to help! If not, feel free to contact us at email@example.com .
*Information on this site is provided for informational & entertainment purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals.
BELEGENZA LLC and KEITH ESCHENBURG INC is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither BELEGENZA LLC and KEITH ESCHENBURG INC nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This (these) product(s) is(are) not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor is any growth claimed. Individual results may vary.