Intro to How to Treat a Flaky Scalp
A flaky scalp can be caused by several different things, especially during the winter months.
Low humidity can dry and strip the natural oils from your scalp.
Increasing the dryness of your scalp is the heating system in homes and buildings.
Blood vessels constrict in the cold, which reduces the amount of blood flowing to the scalp.
With less blood flow, the sebaceous glands produce less oil preventing the skin from retaining moisture.
The use of harsh hair care products can further rob your scalp’s natural oils increasing its dryness.
Fortunately, we have some easy steps you can take now to heal your flaky scalp.
How to Treat a Flaky Scalp
Here are 5 easy steps to take to heal your flaky scalp:
1. Stay hydrated: Proper hydration is essential to help keep your skin nourished and hydrated from the inside.
2. Consuming healthy fats: To help keep your skin nourished and moisturized from the inside, it’s important to consume healthy fats. They provide the body with long-chain polyunsaturated fats and linoleic acids.
The best oils are coconut, olive, and flaxseed. Notice soy is NOT on the healthy list.
3. Keep your scalp clean: Keep your scalp clean by using gentle, nourishing, and natural products. Particularly products with premium botanicals that soothe your scalp as it cleanses away the synthetic & cosmetic build-up and contains extracts that naturally stimulate to increase blood flow to your scalp. The GrowOUT System | 4 Part | Fast Hair Growth Package by Belegenza contains the perfect products for your scalp.
4. Moisturize: After shampooing, massage a nourishing conditioner on your scalp and through your hair to help keep your scalp moisturized.
5. Avoid harsh hair products: Avoid products that contain harsh chemicals such as SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), isopropyl alcohol, parabens, silicone, phthalates, acrylates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde.
Conclusion to How to Treat a Flaky Scalp
If you’re concerned about where to find products that are free of all sorts of chemicals, fear not because we have the perfect package for your entire hair care routine at Belegenza.
The GrowOUT System | 4 Part | Fast Hair Growth Package by Belegenza has everything you need from start to finish in your hair care routine. We at Belegenza do endless research to provide you with the best and safest products.
Say Goodbye to Flaky Scalp and hello to a healthy scalp!
Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp.
Experience fuller, stronger, healthier hair.
By the way, did you know that with your purchase you will get Alan & Cheryl’s private cell/text so that you can ask us questions directly about YOUR scalp and hair?
What other company does all this for you and your hair?
Only Belegenza, Alan & Cheryl!
Get started now!
Your Trusted Scalp Nourishing Hair Growth Experts,
Alan & Cheryl
P.S. Here’s your– Get my 12 Everyday Things Slowing Hair Growth: Hair Thinning Reversed! link.
tags: How to Treat a Flaky Scalp, dry flaky scalp, flaky scalp,