We’ve heard all the dumb blonde jokes.
Face it, blondes get a bad rap. Yet most females at one time or another have wanted to be blonde.
Did you know that females with natural blonde hair feel they have less hair that brunettes or redheads?
That simply is not true.
Scientists have discovered blondes actually have more hair than brunettes or redheads.
It’s just much finer, giving the illusion of less hair.
So, you won’t ever catch a blonde bragging about thick hair.
It turns out redheads have the least amount of hair, but it’s the thickest (larger individual strands) and the strongest.
That is why redheads have such a healthy look.
Belegenza’s food grade fusion products are there
to help all hair types from blondes to brunettes to redheads.
If you’re blonde be sure to get your Belegenza products and experience thick, blonde hair like never before!Take me to the Fine Hair Volume Secrets Package, now!
Alan & Cheryl
- Nurturing Hair Regrowth After Chemotherapy: A Holistic Approach
- Crowning Glory: Defying Early signs of Hair Loss with Belegenza
- A Guide to Men’s Hair Growth: Men’s Hair Growth Products
- Nourishing Your Maturing Hairline: A Guide to Combatting Hair Loss
- Unveiling the Effects of Stress on Your Hair, Skin, Scalp & Hair Growth