The syndromes are mysterious and misunderstood situations
Causes and reasons for this hair loss and/or short growth problem are not well addressed……. except by those afflicted, and many find helpful input from groups on Facebook: Short Anagen & Loose Anagen Syndromes (SAS & LAS) – Hair Disorders and other sites, such as Metroparent.com(LAS), Dr. Robert A Shwartz on Medscape (LAS), and DermNetNZ (SAS).
Hair loss can happen at any age. But when it happens in children or teens, it can be particularly upsetting for them,and their self esteem. This can become a tense situation for the whole family.
Though not affiliated with any medical, pharmaceutical, or health care situations or organizations*, Belegenza is dedicated to looking for answers at the root of hair needs. Due to our attention to what is a healthy hair, a healthy scalp, a healthy mind and body, we’ve always started with the basics. What has to be present in the body (foods & water) so that the scalp can do what it does best, which is, GROW HAIR!
We’re not in the food business. We are in the shampoo and conditioning and styling product business. So, we began our studies to see if we could transdermally feed the hair follicles. When we did that, we were on to something!
In an organic (coco)nut shell, we found a few things that seemed to give positive results to all scalps and textures of hair.
1. Remove any chemicals that hinders the natural processes.
2. Use tried and true food-grade ingredients that are shown to nourish healthy bodies.
3. Go to science to find the extract or that potent part of the food that might encourage healthier conditions.
4. Go to chemistry to find how to mix it all up into a great shampoo and/or product, like a great recipe.
5. Share with people and listen to their feedback!
In doing the above, we have had countless reviews and testimonials from non-LAS/SAS victims, and just recently more LAS/SAS victims who are finding positive results. Some are getting better anchoring in the follicle, and it seems most everyone is thrilled with the overall condition, shine and body the hair has by using only a few of the products.
The package we offer allows a comprehensive start to creating the environment for healthier hair growth.
1. GrowOut Shampoo & Strengthener– can be used daily. Removes buildup and chemicals that may be inhibiting growth.
2. DraMatic Daily Volumizing Conditioner– can be used daily. Detangles, repairs damage that may be covered up with previous synthetic conditioners, and also adds body and natural bounce back to lifeless hair. Results increase over a 4 week period.
3. GrowOut Scalp Energizing Spray– Should be used 1-2 times daily directly 0n the scalp. Is a concentrated treatment of the key ingredients, encouraging maximum results.
4. PerForm Control Styling Gel– Should be used as a styling aid on the days you shampoo, condition and treat the hair. This encourages more body in the hair and adds another layer of protection to the scalp with food-grade seaweeds. In the event you feel it necessary to use other gels or sprays for styling, this acts a “primer” to keep the chemicals of those products from getting back on the scalp during your hair growth support phase.
All the items within the package totals $123.00
It is offered exclusively at our website with a packaged price of: $116.00
The package qualifies for Free Shipping FedEx Ground within the contiguous U.S.A. option at checkout.
If you have a LAS/SAS coupon code, you may use it at checkout for an additional savings.
We recommend the above program, yet we understand that you may want to try only a few products.
We feel that IF you are to get any results from these products, doing it the way it is intended is the best option…..Nevertheless, if you wish to try just a few, these are the MOST IMPORTANT 2 Hair Growth Essentials (click here).
We value your trust and look forward to helping with products that can improve conditions, give hope and make hair look its best. We also appreciate your questions, concerns, feedback and input. With this we can further assist in providing more solutions that will help everyone who may have fallen victim to this problem. You can contact us at CustomerSupport@Belegenza.com and we invite you to participate in the Ask Alan Blog which is growing continuously with more information about hair growth and LAS/SAS concerns. Join our newsletter, as it highlights key ingredients and keeps you informed of the latest breaking news in hair growth and beauty.
“This morning my daughter wanted her hair tied up for school (it was a struggle with her not having much hair)! I noticed quite a few hairs on the top of her scalp.” Here’s her picture.
As with all Belegenza products: We use FDA approved food-grade ingredients, and never test on animals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.